Over 50s Residential Lifestyle
Downsize to a bigger life in Victor Harbor, New Homes for over 50s living!
A Bestlife Land Lease Community offers the freedom of a new low-maintenance home in a secure gated park with modern facilities and a strong sense of community. Enjoy a sense of connection, a source of friendship and all the lifestyle Victor Harbor and the Stunning Fleurieu has to offer, all for $320,000 plus site rental. Bestlife’s newest community is just 500 metres from the town centre of Victor Harbor, minutes from the beach and walking trails and next to the Victor Harbor Golf Course and man’s shed.
Facilities will include:
- secure gated entrance;
- a community centre with function area for 100+ guests surrounded by landscaped gardens;
- caravan and boat storage and washdown facilities,
- Gym, Library, community kitchen, indoor bowls and outdoor petanque
Best Life brings to its lifestyle estates 20 years of experience in the retirement industry operating one of the most highly sought-after retirement villages in South Australia.
Discover the benefits of land lease living with no stamp duty!
- No council or water rates or ESL (these are covered by site rental)
- Pensioners are typically eligible for Commonwealth Rental Assistance and other government concessions
- You own your own home and keep all the capital gains on sale
- No deferred management or exit fees (unlike retirement villages
- Free up equity in your current home to invest in lifestyle
There is lots to love about your spacious, low maintenance home but here are some highlights:
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms;
- Separate laundry;
- Designer kitchen and living area opening on to undercover, private outdoor patio;
- Secure garaging for up to two cars;
- Quality appliances, fixtures and fittings and contemporary styling;
- Reverse-cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
A wonderful opportunity to secure your new home with just a $1000 deposit! Contact Kate Robinson on 0458 966 812.
For more details visit bestlifecommunities.com.au/victor-harbor
This property is available through the state government's HomeSeeker SA program, which provides eligible buyers the opportunity to purchase fixed price homes without competing with property investors. Check if you're eligible for HomeSeeker SA at homeseeker.sa.gov.au/eligibility
What is a Land Lease Community?
In a Land Lease Community the building is owned by you outright, with rent/lease for the land on which the building sits payable to the operator of the community under a site agreement. Further detail about residential site agreements is available on sa.gov.au.
Register your interest with the Sales Agent
Property: 39, Stage 2 Best Life Canterbury, Victor Harbor
By submitting your registration of interest you agree that your details will be shared with the sales agent and they will contact you about this property.