Disability accessible living in the new low maintenance and sophisticated Arête Apartments
Discover the affordable quality of Apartment 5, in the all new Arête Apartments.
The moment you enter the apartment you’ll feel right at home with open plan living, two spacious bedrooms each with a view out onto the balcony and built in robe. The large balcony is 25m2 and has a western aspect and is accessible from the living area giving you more room to entertain. The bathroom features ample bench space and a wall hung vanity plus we’ve included semi-a frameless shower screen and premium tapware.
- Smartstone benchtops to kitchen
- Smeg stainless steel appliances
- Feature kitchen splashback in choice of glass or tiles
- Soft close drawers to kitchen
- Carpet to bedroom
- Timber laminate floating floorboards to entry, kitchen, family & meals
- Tiled bathrooms & balcony
- Semi frameless shower screen
- Sliding door robes
- Split system reverse cycle air to living
- LED downlights to living
- Ceiling fans to bedroom/s
- 1 carparking space
- Storage cage within the undercroft area
- Widened doors to accommodate wheelchair access
- Reconfigured bedroom layout
- Wheelchair accessible sink
- Optional lowered joinery & countertops
- Grab bars to bathroom & roll-in shower
- Handicap accessible parking
- Adjusted lightswitch & power outlets heights
- Disability access to apartment and common areas
The all new Arête Apartments is taking apartment living to another level – literally. Not only will Arête Apartments become the first apartment building to showcase 6 levels at Tonsley Village, but Arête Apartments will represent a low maintenance and sophisticated lifestyle that rises above anything else.
There is no doubt future residents will love calling Arête at Tonsley Village home. Only 20kms from the Adelaide CBD, Tonsley Village has quickly transformed the former Mitsubishi site into a vibrant and dynamic landscape. Tonsley Village is leading the way as Australia’s most acclaimed innovation precinct where people can work, learn, play, shop, meet, eat, drink and most importantly, call home. It’s connected to everything you could want and positioned perfectly between the city, the sea and McLaren Vale, one of Australia’s best wine regions. So what are you waiting for? A new and more convenient life is waiting for you at Tonsley Village.
Arête, meaning ‘excellence’ will certainly live up to its namesake with inclusions and high-end specifications that are sure to impress.
You’ll be spoilt with quality Smeg stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, feature splashbacks, wall hung vanity units, semi frameless shower screens, timber laminate floors and secure undercroft car parking to name but a few.
Located on the corner of Henry Street & Eliza Place, these quality apartments will be available in one, two or three bedroom options, all with open plan living configurations that make the most of the expansive windows allowing natural light to fill the space.
Please diirect enquiries to 1800 733 888 or email@example.com
This property is available through the state government’s HomeSeeker SA program, which provides eligible buyers the opportunity to purchase fixed price homes without competing with property investors.
Check if you’re eligible for HomeSeeker SA at homeseeker.sa.gov.au/eligibility
Apartment 103, Lot 2004 Banksia Street, Glenside